THE BACKPACK SPRAYER OF CHOICE FOR CONTRACTORS AND COUNCILS
The PJB-16 is the worlds most advanced battery powered backpack sprayer. With almost four years of development by Jacto, these ergonomically designed and lightweight sprayers are a marvel of engineering.
The 16 litre PJB16 is the right sprayers for the end user who needs accuracy and efficiency for the on target delivery of their spray solution. With such features as, hydraulic agitation, multiple pressure settings, a walking pace (speed) indicator and built in self diagnostics, the PJB16 is the right sprayer for everyone… from the Market Farmer, Commercial Greenhouse Grower to busy Landscape Professional. These models are equipped with an easy to change rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Depending on flow rates and pressures, typical battery run times per charge average about 8 hours and go as high as 12+ hours.
The PJB-16 is capable of spraying horizontally up to 30 feet and heights up to 25 feet with a stream pattern on the high pressure setting.
KEY FEATURES FOR DEMANDING CONTRACTORS
- 5 pressure settings with pressure lock.
- Hydraulic “Venturi” agitation.
- Exceptional battery life for all day operation, average 8-12 hours
- Over 30 tanks per charge on pressure setting #2
- Only four hours to charge the battery.
- Diaphragm pump with 2.4L/min output and includes pump suction filter.
- Soft-padded – quick adjustment shoulder straps.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Constant pressure, regardless of the level of the battery.
- Smart control panel with diagnostics.
- Walking pace indicator with four differeent speeds.
- Heavy duty trigger valve, field serviceable.
- Stainless steel 61cm wand.
- 4 nozzles and nozzle filter included.
- 135cm chemical resistant hose
- Lightweight – PJB-16 is 3.9kg empty
- 3 Year Warranty, see the Owners Manual for details.
REMOVABLE BATTERY FOR EASY CHARGING AND ALL DAY RUNNING
The battery in the PJB16 sprayer is removable, eliminating the need to take the sprayer inside for charging and reducing the risk of indoor contamination. Replacement batteries are available as are additional batteries for heavy all day workers and shift work applications. The Jacto lithium battery is covered by the same 3 year warranty as the entire sprayer, meaning you can rest easy knowing that it will last the distance.
BUILT IN CHEMICAL MIXING
The Jacto PJB16 sprayer is the only backpack sprayer available today with an inbuilt venturi chemical agitator. This makes it perfect for spraying wettable powders and suspensions that you have trouble keeping mixed in a traditional backpack sprayer. The agitator is easily turned on while you have the unit on your back, and can be used to mix the entire tank contents from the start and left running or activated as needed throughout the day to ensure they stay mixed. Enjoy better application success rates with properly mixed chemicals and eliminate pump issues caused by settling of powdered chemicals.